It is safe to Order on aFUCA. feel free to buy the Items you like.
Afuca makes paying for your orders easy by providing a range of convenient payment options. Below is a guide to the main method used by Afuca.
Paying with PayPal
PayPal is a secure and trusted payment processing service which allows you to shop online. PayPal can be used at oibag.com to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
- 1. On your Shopping Cart page, click Checkout after reviewing your items. You will then leave Afuca.com and enter PayPal. Log in to your PayPal account, or create one if you haven’t already, and follow the on-screen instructions given by PayPal. Once you’ve completed your payment information, you will be directed back to our site where you’ll choose your shipping method and then complete your order.
- 2. If you don’t have a paypal account but would liket to pay for the order via credit card directly,you could choose the second option when you enter the paypal payment website.The title of it is ‘Pay with a debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit’.By entering the info of your card,you could feel free to pay for your order and get security business.
- 3. Paypal method may charge extra fee with 3.5% of the total price.
Advantages of using PayPal:
- 1. Your payment status can be traced via your PayPal account..
- 2. PayPal doesn’t require you to use your credit card online. Instead, you can transfer directly from your bank account.
- 3. PayPal will protect your personal details if you choose to pay by credit card.